Situational Leadership®: Taking Charge Online
Situational Leadership®: Taking Charge Online is an engaging, scenario-based online course designed to help front-line employees and individual contributors develop a thorough understanding of the leadership process. When employees can recognize a clear connection between their performance and the success of the organization, they perform to the full extent of their capabilities, as opposed to simply working within the parameters of their job descriptions.
Utilizing the performance language of Situational Leadership®, participants learn to diagnose their own task-specific Performance Readiness® and effectively communicate their specific performance needs to their supervisors.
- Explain the concept of leadership and its importance to successful and effective performance
- Identify measures of success and engagement
- Explain how the Situational Leadership® Model works and can be used to communicate an individual’s performance needs
- Communicate Performance Readiness® for a specific task to solicit a leader’s response
Benefits of Situational Leadership®: Taking Charge Online
- Improve the quality and quantity of employee-initiated communication
- Educate employees on their role in the leadership process
- Boost productivity through a culture of engagement defined by focused employees delivering results that matter
- Increase the transparency between front-line employees and first-line managers
Estimated Time: Two to four hours
Access: 90 days
Note: A CLS representative will contact purchaser after an order has been processed to complete Learner registration. Please have the first name, last name, and email address of the Learner(s) to complete the course(s) readily available. Learners will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to access course content.
There is a 10-person purchase limit for all online courses.