May 9, 2023
Leading With Emotional Intelligence Virtual Certification
May 9, 2023
We are pleased to announce a new virtual certification option for Leading With Emotional Intelligence, allowing trainers to become certified to deliver the course in a virtual modality. The course gives participants an in-depth understanding of the influence emotions have on thoughts, actions and, ultimately, the effectiveness of a leader. By harnessing the power of emotional intelligence (EI), leaders can apply these attributes to motivate and engage their teams and increase performance.
Our new virtual modality allows anywhere access to Leading With Emotional Intelligence and drastically reduces the cost of attending The Center for Leadership Studies' courses.
Benefits of Leading With Emotional Intelligence certification:
- Delivering across your organization allows you to:
- Interpret and understand specific areas of strength and opportunities for development
- Cultivate self-awareness as well as an awareness of how specific emotions affect others
- Develop a targeted action plan to enhance emotional intelligence and measure the impact of specific behavior change
- Harness the social and emotional potential of your team to improve communication and interpersonal skills
- Certification in Leading With Emotional Intelligence also includes EQ-i 2.0® certification, which carries ICF CCEs of 9.25 in Core Competencies and 6.75 in Resource Development
- Learn how to administer and give constructive feedback on the EQ-i 2.0® assessment
Please note that virtual certification requires attendance in a Leading With Emotional Intelligence Virtual workshop, where trainers experience the program as participants in advance of the remote certification. Your Account Manager will assist in scheduling this event.
We invite you to join us and become certified to deliver Leading With Emotional Intelligence Virtual across your organization!
Day 1: Trainers are led through five EQ-i 2.0® modules to gain a deeper understanding of the composite scale, subscales, coach’s report and EQ 360®. In addition to the EQ-i 2.0® certification curriculum, Trainers are also led through the Leading With Emotional Intelligence Virtual Leader’s Guide and learn to effectively and accurately deliver the course content.
Start Time: 8:00 A.M. (EST)
End Time: 5:00 P.M. (EST)
Day 2: Trainers perform teach-back segments of the program and receive feedback from our Certified Master Trainer.
You will have the opportunity to choose when to schedule and complete your second day of certification.
Shipped (Physical) Products: No returns or refunds.
Online Training: No refunds, exchanges, or substitutions after User registration on MyCLS.com has occurred. Refunds are subject to a 6% processing fee which will be subtracted from the return amount.
Workshops (Virtual and In-Person): Attendees may reschedule their registration to a future workshop within the same calendar year up to 10 days in advance of the original workshop date at no cost. Reschedule requests must be accompanied with the date and location of the alternative workshop and reschedules may only occur once. Cancellations between 30 and 15 days prior to the workshop date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of enrollment. Cancellation within 15 days of the workshop date requires full payment. Cancellations of a rescheduled registration, regardless of time frame, requires full payment.