Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders and Empowering Situational LeadersTM
Sale price $389.00
This special online training bundle teaches participants the foundation of the Situational Leadership® Model, followed by a deep dive into how they can leverage the different power bases in the workplace to build and maintain trust, and ultimately drive results.
Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders Online
Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders Online combines several web-based modules into a self-paced online course that equips participants with the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to begin applying Situational Leadership®. The course also prepares leaders to navigate the moment-to-moment challenges pervasive in today’s work environment.
- Define leadership
- Apply Situational Leadership® in daily interactions through diagnosis, communication, application of leadership style and managing development and regression
- Identify opportunities to improve through self-assessment and development planning
Estimated Time: Four to eight hours
Empowering Situational Leaders™ Online
Empowering Situational Leaders™ Online demonstrates the interconnected nature of leadership and power and is designed for participants at any organizational level. This program directly supports the use of the Situational Leadership® Model by providing tangible rationale for how power bases impact the effective or ineffective use of leadership styles. Participants will engage in immersive, video-driven case study activities and targeted skill building to learn how to develop and leverage their power bases to become more successful leaders.
Empowering Situational Leaders™ Online combines several web-based modules into a self-paced online course that offers individually tailored insight into increasing influence potential across multidirectional influence networks by building and leveraging key power bases.
- Describe and identify the indicators of Legitimate, Referent and Expert power
- Build and apply power bases to support the ability to effectively influence others
- Explain how the key three power bases can drive the effective use of the four leadership styles
- Identify areas for development through an analysis of the Power Perception Profile Self-assessment results
Estimated Time: Three to six hours
Access: 90 days
Note: A CLS representative will contact purchaser after an order has been processed to complete Learner registration. Please have the first name, last name, and email address of the Learner(s) to complete the course(s) readily available. Learners will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to access course content.
There is a 10-person purchase limit for all online courses.